What Localisation is
Also referred to as L10, localisation is the process of adapting a product or content to a specific locale or market. Translation is only one of several steps within the localisation process. Others include:
- adapting graphics to target markets
- modifying content to suit the taste of target market consumers
- adapting design and layout in order to properly display translated material
- converting currencies and units of measure to local requirements
- using proper local formats for dates, addresses, and phone numbers
- addressing local regulations and legal requirements
We provide localisation of websites as well as of software.
What languages we translate
We have an extensive team of translators, and together we can cover over 200 languages. Among these, we can include English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, and Russian - just to name a few.
How much it costs
We offer an excellent service at a very fair price. To discuss a quote for your project, call us now and a member of our team will advise you.