What translation is
Translation is the communication of meaning from one language (the source) to another language (the target). Translation refers to written information, whereas interpreting refers to spoken information. The primary aim of translation is to convey the original tone and intent of a message, bearing in mind cultural and regional differences between source and target languages.
By combining technology and human translation, we can deliver your project without compromising style or quality.
All our translations fall within the scope of the ISO 17100:2015 certification. As such, they are revised by an independent translator, competent in both the source and target languages, as well as in the specialism and subject matter.
What types of texts we translate
We work in five main sectors, or areas of specialisation:
- medical and pharmaceutical
- legal and corporate
- business and finance
- engineering and defence
- academia and education
The projects and documents we handle contain highly specialised terminology, such as:
- medical history reports, medical licences, drug regulations, good manufacturing practices, quality assurance
- contracts, corporation manuals, patents, personal documents: birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, academic certificates (university degrees, transcripts)
- profit and loss statements, balance sheets, cash-flow statements, tax returns, aging reports
- engineering and architectural plans, user manuals, handbooks, operating instructions, defence logistics support chain manuals
- theses, dissertations, research papers, report cards, student and parent handbooks, school rules and policies, safety manuals, information about language Assistance Programmes
Some translations for the sectors above need to be certified, notarised, and on certain occasions, legalised (or apostilled). This is not a problem for us. We provide a professional certified and notarised translation service, as well as a legalisation service, when it is necessary.
Our translators are native speakers of the language they translate into and are experts in their field. This means that your project is in good hands.
What languages we translate
We have an extensive team of translators, and together we can cover over 200 languages. Among these, we can include English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, and Russian - just to name a few.
How much it costs
We offer an excellent service at a very fair price. To discuss a quote for your project, call us now and a member of our team will advise you.
You can also send us your files by email or using the contact form on the Contact page.